pantone! patriots helmet color question

vini

there is such a thing as pm-ing someone.

and you decided not to follow your own advice because.....???

because he was at the olive garden and he looked over at a waitress and started to wonder what kind of underpants she was wearing. odds are they were the basic white cotton ones, but maybe its a thong, or something cool he doesn't even know about.

because he was at the olive garden and he looked over at a waitress and started to wonder what kind of underpants she was wearing. odds are they were the basic white cotton ones, but maybe its a thong, or something cool he doesn't even know about.

whoa, thats exactly what I was doing friday night :blink:

i heard something about them tweaking the silver color in the uniforms will they also be doing that to the silver in the helmet.

I'll answer this anyway...

The only version of the Silver that's changing is the Pantone Textile used in the fabrics. The helmet is staying the same. The textile Silver is going from this:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SILVER ("Silver")

...to this:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SILVER ("High-rise")

Not much of a difference.

i heard something about them tweaking the silver color in the uniforms will they also be doing that to the silver in the helmet.

I'll answer this anyway...

The only version of the Silver that's changing is the Pantone Textile used in the fabrics. The helmet is staying the same. The textile Silver is going from this:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SILVER ("Silver")

...to this:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SILVER ("High-rise")

Not much of a difference.

If they are gonna make a change like that, which nobody will be able to tell the difference (except users on this board), why even do it?

Archived