And you thought the Favre Helmet Incident Was Bad!

NewYawkSeahawk

Nothing irks a professional designer more than seeing someone else try and profit from their designs without proper permissions.

or when fake ass designers claim to be real designers and have designs done for them by other real designers.....that irks me.

Ah, the Milli Vanilli designers

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

SIGH... LOL

OOh a copycat.....

There are many different types of designers.... Just because my specialty isnt sports logos dont mean a thing...

I have 14 years worth of paychecks to say otherwise....

Also alot of times I do not have the time to design my own personal things that I would want.... so I have someone else do it for me...

Ya know what irks me... when loud mouth cowards have to create new screen names to run their mouth on something they know nothing about. Nice avatar RhodeIslandSeaHawk!

Maybe if you had more than 5 pieces if your portfolio I would respect you!

To lighten the mood...

speaking of Ebay, y'all should really check out this guy's feedback in his profile.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...erid=mizzelphug

yeah someone on another message board posted that... it was funny.

I only bought 3 things on ebay... and just sold my first item the other day.

I dont have time for all that running to the post office to ship stuff out nonsense... I only sold something cause i bought 2 of the same thing.

To lighten the mood...

speaking of Ebay, y'all should really check out this guy's feedback in his profile.

I dont have time for all that running to the post office to ship stuff out nonsense... I only sold something cause i bought 2 of the same thing.

Same here. Every now and then I'll buy something on Ebay, but I don't think I've ever sold anything. I'd just about rather go to the dentist as the post office.

party22.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

To lighten the mood...

:shocked: This guy's a trip!!!

Archived