new type of hockey jersey by reebok

puckcool22

Yes, Koho and CCM are the same company. I'm not sure if they were separate entities at one time, but even before the purchase by Reebok, the two combined to form "The Hockey Company". I don't even think that specific equipment is company-specific, I think both CCM and Koho have their names on the same things (sticks, pads, helmets, etc.)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Yes, Koho and CCM are the same company. I'm not sure if they were separate entities at one time, but even before the purchase by Reebok, the two combined to form "The Hockey Company". I don't even think that specific equipment is company-specific, I think both CCM and Koho have their names on the same things (sticks, pads, helmets, etc.)

Yeah, I am sure Koho was bought by CCM before.

signature.png

The Hockey Company includes Koho, CCM and Jofa. And now Reebok owns it...

The jerseys are all made in PQ, and employees lost their job because of the lockout...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Just a note, I looked at all my jerseys from all sports and you guys were correct, Hockey jerseys are made in canada with "Canadian and American parts" as my avs jersey said. My replica NFL jersey although screenprinted in Indianapolis still says Made in Salvador. As did my authentic which the letters were applied at one of a variety of places in the United States, but the blank was made elsewhere.

As long as the New Jersey Devils exist, there will ALWAYS be clutching and grabbing and it will never get called.

Yeah Baby!!! God Bless the NJ Devils!!! May we burn your villages, make love to your women and raise your children as our own. We'll take our triad-fork and press it deep into your body, spilling your blood all over the ice. Go Devils!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived