Memphis Grizzlies

Nesi427

From the NBA Media site:

"Establishment Date Update - Memphis Grizzlies prefer 1995 for established date on product."

Do you think this should be the case sine technically the Memphis Grizzlies did not exist in 1995 and the Vancouver Grizzlies do not exist any more...?

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

They're not the only team that's done that.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

At the beginning of 2004/05 they wanted 2001 to be their established date, I wonder why they changed it -- maybe wanted to sound like they have some history.

Or maybe its because some marketing person realised that 2005 is.. hmm look at that 10 years after 1995.

Actually i think its gfood to see that the Vancouver years aren't being completely forgotten.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Actually i think its gfood to see that the Vancouver years aren't being completely forgotten.

However, when you consider how they played in Vancouver, they might as well be forgotten :D

Well I know "Big Country" has sure been forgotten!

079-232-25.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

However, when you consider how they played in Vancouver, they might as well be forgotten :D

Well I know "Big Country" has sure been forgotten!

079-232-25.jpg

Actually my first memory of the Grizzlies was a poster of Gabrielle Reece in the teal uniform the Grizzlies began. Now that is a memory worth hanging on to.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived