Tank Stumper 2/25/05

NJTank

Providence?

(jsut a crazy guess)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

BTW, Tank. I checked out your website. It's pretty good. You even made reference to the lame ass Twins team song. I don't know if they still use it (I hope not). But you called it "Here Come the Win Twins." I am 95% sure it's "We're Gonna Win Twins."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

BTW, Tank. I checked out your website. It's pretty good. You even made reference to the lame ass Twins team song. I don't know if they still use it (I hope not). But you called it "Here Come the Win Twins." I am 95% sure it's "We're Gonna Win Twins."

We're gonna Win Twins

We're gonna score

We're gonna win Twins

something something something probably rhyme with the word "more".

I think they started this in 91 with the World Series run. It... is lame.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Actually the early or mid 1980s

POTD (Shared)

That song. That dome. But I still love my team.

POTD (Shared)

They were in Hot Springs 1912-1918

I asked where were they in 1919 and the answer is Tampa, FL

ON a side note when I update Twins page Ill make the adjust ment to the song.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived