And... We're back

CJR

Apologies for the delay in getting the board back up. Chris' host's tech support was a bit slow and the stuff I tried to do to work around them didn't work.

The database behind the boards was corrupted sometime early Friday morning. The boards have been restored using a backup made a few hours before the problem was found, so anything that happened after the backup will be missing. We can't get it back, sorry, but you can go ahead and do it again if you want.

At one point, I found myself crying alone and huddled shivering under my computer desk.

Oh, and I noticed the boards were down this weekend.  Odd that.

:P

Yeah, at one point I drank an entire bottle of vodka in a desperate attempt to dull the pain if just for a moment. I awoke in a run down motel room off of I-45 wondering who I was and where my pants were......wait, did you just say the boards were down?

Yeah, at one point I drank an entire bottle of vodka in a desperate attempt to dull the pain if just for a moment. I awoke in a run down motel room off of I-45 wondering who I was and where my pants were......wait, did you just say the boards were down?

Wait a minute. Are you missing some tan khakis? Size 34 by any chance? These may be yours. I'll mail them to ya if you want.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Wait a minute. Are you missing some tan khakis? Size 34 by any chance? These may be yours. I'll mail them to ya if you want.

Sweet.

That's not fair! You took three days of my life and I want them back!!

Eh, I'd probably waste them anyway... :D

(I'm kidding -- you guys do good work, and I'm glad that you were able to get it up fairly quickly).

philly.png

Sweet.

oh, by the way, if you expect your belt to be with your pants.......dream on, brosef. its mine now. :ninja:

qvAvG.jpg

I was found near comatose in the woods and I was shivering and cold and nauseous when they put me in the hospital. I think it was DTs..

No, wait, that was in the movie "Hoosiers". That's what I was watching while waiting for this lifeline to come back online.

Thanks all.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived