And... We're back

CJR

My girlfriend was commenting about how great the last few days were since I've been paying more attention to her and spending more time with her.

Little did she know...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

YAY!!!

We're back!

Now I see how much time I can spend on this board... Which isn't that much, but man I missed it!

Damn hosts... :D

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'd like to formally offer my own board as a "back-up" to this one...so, if this one goes down again (for whatever reason), we could all go over there for a while.

I have a "no-concepts" policy over there, but I'd be willing to waive it if it's for the purposes of supporting this board.

SSUR Forum

I'd like to formally offer my own board as a "back-up" to this one...so, if this one goes down again (for whatever reason), we could all go over there for a while.

I have a "no-concepts" policy over there, but I'd be willing to waive it if it's for the purposes of supporting this board.

SSUR Forum

We already have a backup board -- but thanks for the offer.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

SSUR Forum

We already have a backup board -- but thanks for the offer.

A link to that would have been nice on the update page. Just a suggestion.

I didn't activate the backup board because frankly I didn't expect it to be as down as long as it was -- and it shouldn't have been -- the tech support was real slow from the server.

Does this mean that if you had activated the back-up board, its location would have been listed? Or we would have been re-directed?

Just curious.

It's where I sit.

My girlfriend was commenting about how great the last few days were since I've been paying more attention to her and spending more time with her.

Little did she know...

Same thing here.

This is the only place I discuss hockey and when it's taken from me....the game doesn't even exist.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

good to be back B) I been looking into gettin a table at a flea market in the next couple weeks, lookin into ebay-like sites and finishing the templates in NHL Heritage in the interim...I been clubbin :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullđŸ¤¬

I didn't activate the backup board because frankly I didn't expect it to be as down as long as it was -- and it shouldn't have been -- the tech support was real slow from the server.

Does this mean that if you had activated the back-up board, its location would have been listed? Or we would have been re-directed?

Just curious.

I would've linked to it from sportslogos.net and probably the link would've been posted on that "board is down" page that was up

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

*gets weird looks from other boardies* Don't look at me, I didn't cause the problem.

Ask my friend, Ivan Throbbinrodovich!

(You knew when this subject was posted, I'd had to bring that up now, didn't you, hmmmmmmmmmmmm?)

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

you rock chris keeping the world of sports logos and information safe once again! :notworthy::woot:

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Just curious.

I would've linked to it from sportslogos.net and probably the link would've been posted on that "board is down" page that was up

So, as there was no Acting Board, the 25th amendment's provisions failed us here. :D

Ah well. No biggie. I spent a little more time with my wife and daughter as a result. Damnit! :cursing:

nav-logo.png

Archived