eriqjaffe

NFL TrueType Fonts Now Available!

Eriq,

Are these football fonts still avilable for download somewhere? I do numbering for memorabilia dealers and would love to have all of the correct fonts instead of recreating them on an as needed basis.

Thanks,

Just registered to say this sir:

Sir, your NFL true type font was awesome.

I hope you can make updates also on your NBA true type font, the outdated teams were Sixers, Bobcats, Cavs, Clippers, Grizzlies, Hornets (about to update), Jazz, Knicks (a bit changes), Magic, Nets, Raptors (not sure), Rockets, SuperSonics (now Thunder), Suns (about to update also), Timberwolves, Trail Blazers Alternate, Warriors, and Wizards.

Thank you in advance.

These to this day are awesome! The one thing I wish we had, though, were the fonts used on the front of the jerseys rather than the back. Fonts such as the capital letters used by the Miami Heat, etc.

man, these are great sets. However does anyone have the new Nike lettering? They seem to basically be the same, just a bit skinnier and the there are more angles, not as blocky

EDIT: it was brought to my attention that I am thinking of the Colts new lettering and it is unique to them.

My apologies, I thought it wasmore widespread.

I have been looking for a downloadable version of the Oakland Raiders name/number font. They use a unique version of that similar to a varsity block with the back numbers/lettering being very narrow and the sleeve numbers being very wide. Any one know where to find a template? Any help is appreciated

can anyone help...where can i find NFL fonts...i used to have them on old computer but cant find the site where i got them from ...i remember you got all the NFL team fonts plus NBA fonts..might have also had some MLB fonts..appreciate if someone can direct me to where i can find these again...thanks

since I couldn't PM you I will put this here. Hey, man first off I want to say you are my favorite person this week. A quick google search for Mets font and after a little bit I found your thread. Then I found this forum site. I knew this site before and I'm an avid uni-watch freak. But I didn't know this forum existed! So my questions. Is there any way for the fonts you could include lowercase letters for people like deGrom and d'Arnaud. Also you know the Mets script? is there a font for that? You are my hero! :winner:

-Eric

Long story short, he got a cease & desist order.  Counterfeiters can use the fonts.  So don't bother asking or trying to get them; he's not trying to be selfish or a jerk, they're just not available. 

Going to lock this thread, as these fonts are no longer available due to copyright violations.