MVP Baseball 2005 Screenshots

yankeeman161

I never thought EA put much into their baseball games in the past but this one looks pretty solid. I wonder if the "Create A Player" feature has improved over the past couple of years. confused06.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i was lookin at the parks and i thought- holy crap. but then i came to citizens bank park- A STADIUM I HAVE BEEN TO. looks nothingg like the real thing

compare

philadelphia.jpg

to

im_scoreboard_250x373.jpg

I was going to bash you about being overly harsh, until I took a second look at it.

I can live with the top half of the scoreboard being wrong, and with the CBP sign and Harry the K's not being there (pretty minor oversight from a video game perspective) but what's with the huge gap between the scoreboard porch seats and the left field seats? They just made that up themselves. I'm OK with some things being left out, but not with things that aren't there being added. That is pretty poor.

Kind of like how they always mess up the south part of the 200 level and club level at the Linc on the Madden games. Inexcusable.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

ON a releated level does NHL 2005 have create a palyer I cant seem to find it.

nope thats on thing EA didnt include but i think NHL 2005's dynasty is better than 2004's

and i just checked on the future shop website and MVP Baseball 2005 is $39.99 in canadian money.

8prlQWA.png

ON a releated level does NHL 2005 have create a palyer I cant seem to find it.

nope thats on thing EA didnt include but i think NHL 2005's dynasty is better than 2004's

and i just checked on the future shop website and MVP Baseball 2005 is $39.99 in canadian money.

Still fairly decent... MVP 2004 cost me $49 when it came out.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived