Greenville baseball

Dilbert

still the Bombers. The Greenville Bombers(Formerly Capital City) will keep the name and logo. The only change is Capital City to Greenville.

BTW, the Sarasota Reds logo is on the Minor League Baseball website, and boy is it crappy!

Signature intentionally left blank

still the Bombers. The Greenville Bombers(Formerly Capital City) will keep the name and logo. The only change is Capital City to Greenville.

BTW, the Sarasota Reds logo is on the Minor League Baseball website, and boy is it crappy!

How can they keep the logo? From what i remember, it was a plane flying out of a C. and with the change to Greenville, will they be changing the C to a G?

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

i've been working on a new identity to hopefully pitch to them, since it is my understanding that they are still considering a name change for next season to go with the opening of the new West End stadium.

wow....that was a long sentence.

i've been working on a new identity to hopefully pitch to them, since it is my understanding that they are still considering a name change for next season to go with the opening of the new West End stadium.

new stadium? sounds like a regional gathering!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

im in the southeast region and SC is to far for me

we all should go to disneyworld for the next ESPN the weekend....lol

absolutely, joe. great idea, and plenty of time to plan.....and we could get blasted at my house afterward.

and beforehand.

werent they a braves affiliate?

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

opening of the new West End stadium.

Opening night: Ladies night with special guests the Pet Shop Boys.

Ladies night? With the Pet Shop Boys?

Homey don't think so.

Oh come on!

WEST END GIRLS!

Sheesh. 80's music is lost on everyone. :P

absolutely, joe. great idea, and plenty of time to plan.....and we could get blasted at my house afterward.

and beforehand.

Which reminds me, Greensboro is opening their new stadium this spring, if anyone is up for it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

the capital city bombers were a mets single a affliate and did well over the last couple of seasons, the same team that produced the mets prospect second baseman, jose reyes.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived