AZ Cardinals to Unveil New Uniforms

TruColor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What color is the third helmet? Burnt Orange??

It's Copper. This guy on the azcardinals.com message board who supposedly saw the Copper-inspired proposal helped me get the shade right. I put one together using PANTONE 876 C, but he said that it was more orangey in color. So, this one uses PANTONE 8900 C. A really funky color. He said that that color was right on.

ArizonaCardinals_Temp_04.gif

lol, i knew someone somewhere made up one that resembled the actual bird (red head and yellow-gold beak). i really do like the copper one though. Certainly would be a unique one in the NFL

lol, i knew someone somewhere made up one that resembled the actual bird (red head and yellow-gold beak). i really do like the copper one though. Certainly would be a unique one in the NFL

Actually, they DID consider the eye-beak thing. Believe it or not.

That was another concept I didn't post here.

lol, i knew someone somewhere made up one that resembled the actual bird (red head and yellow-gold beak).  i really do like the copper one though.  Certainly would be a unique one in the NFL

Post that concept if you have it. It would be cool to see any other concepts you might be holding as well.

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

lol, i knew someone somewhere made up one that resembled the actual bird (red head and yellow-gold beak).  i really do like the copper one though.  Certainly would be a unique one in the NFL

can you post the concept anyway?

They remind me of the circa 1990 Miami Dolphins concept.

The team has said publicly that the helmets will be White with Gray facemasks, the official graphics I have all show a White helmet with Gray facemasks, and Riddell is even selling a mini-helmet with a White helmet with a Gray facemask.

What'ya gonna do...

Solution: buy a Steelers helmet and a Cardinals helmet. Switch the facemasks and you'll end up with one of the Cardinals designs that you like and a Steelers throwback.

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

Archived