Change the Jersey, Win a Title

rmackman

Then they draft McNabb instead of Ricky Williams.

And he would have been a great pick. He probably would have lasted less than 5 years in Philly because he could not lounge around the beach and bask in the warm sun smoking pot. I do not have a problem with him or his lifestyle, in fact I think the Browns are damn stupid for passing him and Edgerrin up, but I do not see how he is more valuable than Donovan McNabb.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

For some reason it seems when a team changes their uniform, they win a championship.  Broncos made a swtich, next year Elway got his ring, Marlins made a switch, they won the 2003 World Series, I think the Pistons won the NBA title right after their switch, the Patriots did it when they switched, I'm sure there's plenty of examples.  It's just weird though.

didnt the pistons change before they won the title??? i think they did cuz i bought their current jersey the summer b4 they won their title.

Correct.

well the stars won the cup in 99 and the year after they changed to the "star" template, haven't been serious contenders since.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

well the stars won the cup in 99 and the year after they changed to the "star" template, haven't been serious contenders since.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bruins changed there uniforms in 1995 and since have started missng the playoffs

for the first time in 28 years, and I believe have only made it to the second round once since 1995. Time to ditch Winnie The Pooh and the home/away expansion uni's and go back to the ones the actually have some historical significance.

Then they draft McNabb instead of Ricky Williams.

And he would have been a great pick. He probably would have lasted less than 5 years in Philly because he could not lounge around the beach and bask in the warm sun smoking pot. I do not have a problem with him or his lifestyle, in fact I think the Browns are damn stupid for passing him and Edgerrin up, but I do not see how he is more valuable than Donovan McNabb.

Sarcasm. That's all.

My whole post was basically making fun of myself and other people who at the time hated McNabb / Reid / Ownership.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived