Flint Aggression Logo Package

Gary

I'm putting together a logo package for my submission into the WA2 or WAFL2 which is the minor league fantasy football for the AF2. But here it is

AggressionLogoPackage2.png

I'm not very good with uniforms so C&C is welcome. I should have a helmet to go with it very soon. Thanks to Discrimihater for the logo's

isnt that discrim's work on the logos? if so you should make a note, if not then I'm goin back to bed.

I did look on the bottom of the page. It says Thanks to Discrimihater for the logo's

isnt that discrim's work on the logos? if so you should make a note, if not then I'm goin back to bed.

I did look on the bottom of the page. It says Thanks to Discrimihater for the logo's

ok back to bed for me, sorry

ok back to bed for me, sorry

no problem, go back to bed, and have good nightmares :P

i think the "A" in aggression looks too much like "Fi" it distracted me a little bit... maybe that's just me... good job

basically, my intent was to make it an A with a hidden F...the "I" is like the white part of the Expos logo, it's not meant to stand alone and is simply part of the A.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like a lot about this logo package... but my main observation comes with the main logo. You have a very well-defined soldier face. The helmet has detail to it, and is outline in a black line, and then the eyes, mouth and nose are all clearly noticeable.

Then, my eyes drift over to the sword. An abstract grey shape with a white space for the gleam... the sword really stands out without having the same definition as the soldier, helmet and arm. Maybe try the same think black outline separating the hilt from the blade, and around the gleam and the gray space next to it combined make the blade.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived