Bakersfield Blaze

Bwana Bob

A while back I posted about how bad the new Bakersfield Blaze logo and uniforms are. I thought I'd have a go at designing something better. Since "flames" have been done before, such as Markanthony's excellent entry in the minor league challenge, I tried to incorporate a "devil" theme. This is a rough draft that still needs some cleanup. C&C are welcome.

baseballuniform01_3.jpg

Condorssig.jpg

wow.. nice blaze wordmark.. there were QUITE a few blaze wordmarks done for the last Olympiad. Some were neat. A couple were close to yours, so you are on the right track.

logolympiad blaze

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm not entirely sold on the hat logo... looks more like a stylized "3" than a "B". What if you simply used the "B" from the wordmark with a second horn added on the right of it for the cap logo?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I updated the uniform set by redoing the logo on the hats and the alternate jersey, replacing the logo on the home jersey, and adding numbers to the front of the jerseys. Thanks for the feedback so far.

baseballuniform01_4.jpg

Condorssig.jpg

Archived