Randy Moss in Raiders Garb

bhambruiser

i hate it. so badly.

ok so i'm a vikes fan, i should know that something like this would happen to me. one of the best recievers in the game (on my team, even) gets traded for....some random person and a few picks. i am sad, because of this trade, and can only be consoled with a championship.

qvAvG.jpg

ok so i'm a vikes fan, i should know that something like this would happen to me. one of the best recievers in the game (on my team, even) gets traded for....some random person and a few picks. i am sad, because of this trade, and can only be consoled with a championship.

Naploeon Harris' a LB with a lot of potential and if the Vikings can get him motivated, he can turn into a very good player. On top of that, one of those picks you got can be turned into Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards.

If I were a Vikings fan, I'd be kind of happy that my team got rid of a guy like Randy Moss -- when his good friend, Culpepper, is saying it's time for him to leave -- it's time to go.

IUe6Hvh.png

Mod Edit:deleted

Edited by YH

paynomind responds:

Just so you guys know, my post was deleted by mods because it was attributed to Steve-O. It was legitimate comment on the item that was posted. This type and reason for edit is, in my mind, wrong.

**the post was edited because it was attributed to a user who is suspended from posting until March 15th -- if the user wanted to post legitimate comments, he should've done so when he was allowed to, instead of firing off insults and invitations for sexual acts -- i do not see why this should be an issue**

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Naploeon Harris' a LB with a lot of potential and if the Vikings can get him motivated, he can turn into a very good player. On top of that, one of those picks you got can be turned into Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards.

If I were a Vikings fan, I'd be kind of happy that my team got rid of a guy like Randy Moss -- when his good friend, Culpepper, is saying it's time for him to leave -- it's time to go.

I'm a vikes fan who's starting to agree IntheEnd's rationalization. I hate losing arguably the best receiver in the NFL. But if Harris turns out and we get a decent receiver with that #7 pick, we're probably better off.

Still, it's hard to lose a bonafide star. It makes me think back to that horrific Herschel Walker trade that basically allowed the Cowboys to create a dynasty.

Still, it's hard to lose a bonafide star. It makes me think back to that horrific Herschel Walker trade that basically allowed the Cowboys to create a dynasty.

In this case it is the Vikings losing the star in exchange for draft picks. Shouldn't you be happy then?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like your graphic. Pretty nice. Also the jersey looks sharp as well. I'm a Browns fan. Our last bona fide star was Bernie Kosar and Ernest Byner so it's been a while since we've lost one.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

In this case it is the Vikings losing the star in exchange for draft picks. Shouldn't you be happy then?

IT wasn't an apples-to-apples comparison with the Herschel Walker deal. It's just relating the Moss trade to the overall fear of having a really bad trade, which the Walker deal was for the Vikes.

If I were a vikings fan I would look at it like this, in the early nineties you guys traded some draft picks to dallas for Herschel Walker, Dallas used these picks to get emmit smith and Micheal Irvin and pretty much built there dynasty around that trade. Dallas lost a great player but benefited very well from it maybe it's all coming back around and it is your turn now.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived