Clear Channel Stadium Logo

newsenterprise

283.jpg

Clear Channel Stadium Logo Unveiled At Ceremony Today

03/02/05 - California League (CalL) Lancaster JetHawks

(LANCASTER, CA) ? The Lancaster JetHawks, City of Lancaster and Clear Channel Radio, Antelope Valley unveiled the new stadium logo of the recently renamed Clear Channel Stadium at Lancaster, CA during a brief ceremony today. The mark will be placed in several locations throughout the stadium, including a large sign facing Highway 14 beyond centerfield, in work that is set to begin immediately.

Dan Simon of Studio Simon, a Louisville, Kentucky-based company, designed the logo which features prominently the signature jet airplane monument that is found in front of the stadium. The blue and tan diamond-shaped logo also includes the front of stadium fa*ade as well as the Clear Channel corporate logo.

?We were extremely pleased with Studio Simon?s work on this piece that will figure prominently in reference to the naming rights deal and this facility over the next ten years,? explained JetHawks general manager Brad Seymour. ?This mark represents the JetHawks home in a classy and attractive manner and we feel it will be a logo that this community can be proud of when they think of their hometown ballpark.?

Clear Channel Radio entered into a ten-year naming rights agreement with the City of Lancaster and JetHawks on February 8. Under the terms of the proposed agreement, the JetHawks and City of Lancaster will divide evenly the $770,000 investment that Clear Channel Radio of Antelope Valley will pay over ten years in exchange for naming the facility.

In 2005, the Lancaster JetHawks will celebrate its tenth anniversary as members of the Class A California League of Professional Baseball. The club is an affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks and is owned and operated by Clutch Play Baseball, LLC.

I guess there's no swearing or lewd commenting allowed in the stadium.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like it except for the sponsor's name and logo.

fluff Clear Channel.

don't make me defend the company that I work for. I am a Clear Channel Supporter and Employee. I seriously have no problem with them. Hell I get paid from them. But the logo is meh. The Jet seriously looks out of place to me

I like it except for the sponsor's name and logo.

fluff Clear Channel.

don't make me defend the company that I work for. I am a Clear Channel Supporter and Employee. I seriously have no problem with them. Hell I get paid from them.

well... I dare you to defend them if they ever let you go :P (I had a better dare in mind, but I don't want to get you fired)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived