Fever Pitch

the_cynic

They changed the ending cause the sox won.

The only thing that can possibly save this movie would be the Farrelly Brothers.  But, they've been going downhill.  After "Stuck on You" I was hoping for more out of them.  Looks like a "Swing and a Miss"

Swish!

I actaully saw this trailer last night when my g/f and I went to go see "The Jacket" (which sucked by the way).

I honestly thought the movie Fever Pitch looks good.. at least in comparison to the other 4 trailers we saw movies for.

Yeah, I read that after the Sox beat the Yankees, the Farrely brothers has to rewrite the ending, cause originally the Sox lose again as expected and he was all depressed and found happiness in love at least!

I honestly think that the fact that the Sox won, and they had to rewrite it will make it a better movie, ya know a turn of fate kind of thing.. that more people will be likely to want to see, opposed to if it was just a date movie with the Red Sox in it.

Did they actually cut away from the celebration to show the filming of this movie during the World Series... I dont remember it... but for some reason I do remember them panning to show Fallon and Barrymore during part of the game announcing a movie they were in together.

I know my g/f will want to see this... so I am gonna check it out.

They changed the ending cause the sox won.

The only thing that can possibly save this movie would be the Farrelly Brothers.  But, they've been going downhill.  After "Stuck on You" I was hoping for more out of them.  Looks like a "Swing and a Miss"

Swish!

I actaully saw this trailer last night when my g/f and I went to go see "The Jacket" (which sucked by the way).

I honestly thought the movie Fever Pitch looks good.. at least in comparison to the other 4 trailers we saw movies for.

Yeah, I read that after the Sox beat the Yankees, the Farrely brothers has to rewrite the ending, cause originally the Sox lose again as expected and he was all depressed and found happiness in love at least!

I honestly think that the fact that the Sox won, and they had to rewrite it will make it a better movie, ya know a turn of fate kind of thing.. that more people will be likely to want to see, opposed to if it was just a date movie with the Red Sox in it.

Did they actually cut away from the celebration to show the filming of this movie during the World Series... I dont remember it... but for some reason I do remember them panning to show Fallon and Barrymore during part of the game announcing a movie they were in together.

I know my g/f will want to see this... so I am gonna check it out.

yea thats what i heard

they re-wrote it after THE REDSOX WON THE WORLD SERIES

There was a film with Sean Bean in it set around Sheffield United, but can't remember what it was called though.

"

"When Saturday Comes" - Not a good film.

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

Archived