wtf Reebok

EagleFan344

i've heard complaints of such things, but i've got a few replica reeboks... and they don't have that problem.

my favre and culpepper jerseys are great.

i've heard complaints of such things, but i've got a few replica reeboks... and they don't have that problem.

my favre and culpepper jerseys are great.

complaints about the stripes? I have also seen Chiefs jerseys with the stripe misplaced

7d_1_b.JPG

Yeah it's some gay thing they do, I think they call it "bat-wing", thinking people will think it's more realistic since some of the players have such small sleeves that the stripes only go part way. Too bad it looks like dogcrap on a replica with huge sleeves. Reebok sucks donkey.

Yeah it's some gay thing they do, I think they call it "bat-wing", thinking people will think it's more realistic since some of the players have such small sleeves that the stripes only go part way. Too bad it looks like dogcrap on a replica with huge sleeves. Reebok sucks donkey.

The actual jersey is different too. The good ones have the sides go up near the collar, like the broncos, just its the same color.

64_1_b.JPG

I think thats what Reebok calls the batwing or whatever

The actual jersey is different too. The good ones have the sides go up near the collar, like the broncos, just its the same color.

64_1_b.JPG

I think thats what Reebok calls the batwing or whatever

It looks like that is the same way the authentic is cut

DSC03211.JPG

I'll let you in on the story at least of the rothlesburger jerseys.

The location that 99% of the replica jerseys are produced is in Indianapolis. Here, the names and numbers of each player are applied to blank uniforms which carry the stripes and logos of the teams, but no names/numbers. This way, if Thomas Jones has a big year and Rex Grossman gets hurt, they make more Thomas Jones Jerseys than Rex Grossman Jerseys.

At first, the demand for Big Ben's jersey was minimal at best. But once he started winning games, the demand grew. It was huge. So big that Reebok ran out of Steelers blanks. The production company in Indianapolis was forced to print onto Raiders blanks to meet the large demand. I bet you'll find that this is what happens with some of these jerseys.

The way the facility is set up, they can't possibly print full sleeve stripes in indianapolis. Indy is the place where they decide how many jerseys they need, where they go, how many blanks they need, etc. When demand exceeds supply, they have to get creative.

The quality of the replicas is not the quality of the authentics. This is why you only pay 50 dollars for them instead of 200-300. The quality of Replica jerseys has made huge strides in the last 10 years. Remember Champion Replica NBA jerseys? Screen printed baseball jerseys? Hockey isn't immune either. I have a bruins replica from right before they made the switch to their new sets, and its crap compared to todays replicas. Besides hockey, football has got as good of "replicas" (not swingmans or EQT's) as any sport.

Before you bash, consider what has to be done to make everyone happy so they can have their flavor of the month jersey.

hey cole explain to me how you can have a vikes and pack jersey........something seems wrong to me.

i've heard that many times before... and the answer is simple (to me, anyway...)

i like the packers... i like the vikings... i like the bears... and i even like the lions :)

i don't dislike any of those teams... but none of those teams are my FAVORITE team, either.

i'm a titans fan through and through... is it wrong for a titans fan to have a packers jersey? nope... how about a vikings, bears, or lions jersey? none of them are titans rivals :) i've also got a chargers jersey, with tomlinson's name on it.

personally, i'm just a big fan of brett favre, and a big fan of daunte culpepper... daunte is actually my favorite quarterback... i'm also in the market for a sweetness throwback, and a kevin jones lions jersey, if i can find one at a good price.

i've also got a habs jersey in my closet, right between a bruins jersey and a nordiques jersey...

i hope this doesn't make me into some kind of two-faced traitor to you :) but the way i see it, as a titans fan, i'm fine as long as i don't get a colts, texans, jags, or ravens jersey :)

Thanks pcgd. I have two more questions. Is that the same reason why the Chiefs replica in that picture up there is like that? And I own two Eagles green replicas. One is a McNabb from 2 yrs ago when they didnt have the silver and the new wordmark. The other is an Owens from this yr. The color of the Owens one if lighter than the McNabb, and I didnt think they changed the color. I have seen this at the stores too.

hey cole explain to me how you can have a vikes and pack jersey........something seems wrong to me.

i've heard that many times before... and the answer is simple (to me, anyway...)

i like the packers... i like the vikings... i like the bears... and i even like the lions :)

i don't dislike any of those teams... but none of those teams are my FAVORITE team, either.

i'm a titans fan through and through... is it wrong for a titans fan to have a packers jersey? nope... how about a vikings, bears, or lions jersey? none of them are titans rivals :) i've also got a chargers jersey, with tomlinson's name on it.

personally, i'm just a big fan of brett favre, and a big fan of daunte culpepper... daunte is actually my favorite quarterback... i'm also in the market for a sweetness throwback, and a kevin jones lions jersey, if i can find one at a good price.

i've also got a habs jersey in my closet, right between a bruins jersey and a nordiques jersey...

i hope this doesn't make me into some kind of two-faced traitor to you :) but the way i see it, as a titans fan, i'm fine as long as i don't get a colts, texans, jags, or ravens jersey :)

Yea I own a Titans jersey and a Ravens jersey. I also have a Bills and Dolphins jersey. But Im an Eagles fan. And I DONT own any other NFC East jerseys.

In all honesty...I only KNOW about that Big Ben situation. But, it would make sense that this happened for others as well.

Your different color jerseys could be a result of 2 things. One, they found a color of fabric that closer matched the actual color of the eagles in the last couple years. As all of you have noticed, the authentics and the replicas are entirely different fabrics.

The second thing that could have happened was simply seperate suppliers for the blanks or the fabrics. Either one of these is possible.

Yea I own a Titans jersey and a Ravens jersey. I also have a Bills and Dolphins jersey. But Im an Eagles fan. And I DONT own any other NFC East jerseys.

so you understand where i'm coming from :)

In all honesty...I only KNOW about that Big Ben situation. But, it would make sense that this happened for others as well.

Well the Chiefs jersey I saw was a Dante Hall this summer. And thats a jersey that would be in high demand after last yr B)

But you havent heard anything about the Eagles jerseys?

i can understand cole......i guess where i am comming from is I am a DIE HARD vikes fan and owning a packers jersey would be THE worst thing that i could do.......but hey the titans are my second favorite team I love them.

Archived