First Illustrator Logo

Lee.

I haven't quite worked out the subtle nuances of Illustrator CS yet, but I'm slowly getting there. I haven't put any logos up in ages, but I think this one is ready to go.

C&C welcome. Be gentle, I haven't figured out all the tricks & tips.

THE PHOENIX KILLER PENGUINZZ

phx.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
confused64.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

WOW!!!Ya gotta love the positivity all you guys are dolin' out today!Lamicus all I can say is just keep plugging away.You're first logo attempts-especially on a program foreign to you-are almost always gonna be awkward.Just stay at it,keep practicing and plugging away,and really study other logos hard to see the direction they take and what things you can do to improve your work.Since it was done in Illustrator though I'm wondering why the edges appear so jagged,perhaps just the way you saved it.Just keep plugging away,practice makes perfect.

98Falcons.png

I love how you integrated the wings of the penguin with the fire flame, the curves compliment each other nicely. The eyes really show the hurt and anger the penguin feels.

I think this a great logo. Maybe Pittsburgh could adopt it as an alternate. You should contact them. Or better yet, get a contract with a major supplier, and if they don't like it, distribute it anyway.

Ignore the other comments, this concept is solid.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Lamicus I can honestly say now is the time to give up the Illustrator... there is no way you can improve on that, step away and leave that for the ages... there is no need to try to match the certain je ne sais quoi that this design has... I am speachless... and humbled by this skill... you have been blessed my friend, utterly blessed

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great comments and critiques on the PKPzz logo. I know it's not great, but I'm sure with enough practice and support, I could get as good as Vic or Mings!

Thanks to all of you. Except Gmac. You suck.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Absolutely the best I have ever seen.

Couple things --

I think the color choice is perfect -- the colors are unique and they really fit nicely together. I never would've tought to use black, in a Killer Penguinzz logo.

Where'd you get the idea for the 'PHX'? It's brilliant. Frankly, I'm not worthy of sharing a message board with such a genius. The drop shadow on the 'PHX' looks great, too. It's just subtle enough -- yet at the same time it really completes the logo.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hi everyone! Im a neeewbie. its good to be hear. I love logos and sprots.

Fantatsic logo. I absolutly love the idea. I think I saw a penguin in pheonic once. cant wait to see what eles people cum up with.

MoJoTo's back! :upside:

Archived