First Illustrator Logo

Lee.

Hi everyone! Im a neeewbie. its good to be hear. I love logos and sprots.

Fantatsic logo. I absolutly love the idea. I think I saw a penguin in pheonic once. cant wait to see what eles people cum up with.

MoJoTo's back! :upside:

judging by the amount of spelling mistakes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely the best I have ever seen.

Couple things --

I think the color choice is perfect -- the colors are unique and they really fit nicely together. I never would've tought to use black, in a Killer Penguinzz logo.

Where'd you get the idea for the 'PHX'? It's brilliant. Frankly, I'm not worthy of sharing a message board with such a genius. The drop shadow on the 'PHX' looks great, too. It's just subtle enough -- yet at the same time it really completes the logo.

Should I watermark it?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

judging by the amount of spelling mistakes?

No, that was MoJoTank.

damn, that was a burn.

and yes watermark it, some semi pro team will come and take it if you dont.

Absolutely the best I have ever seen.

Couple things --

I think the color choice is perfect -- the colors are unique and they really fit nicely together.  I never would've tought to use black, in a Killer Penguinzz logo.

Where'd you get the idea for the 'PHX'?  It's brilliant.  Frankly, I'm not worthy of sharing a message board with such a genius.  The drop shadow on the 'PHX' looks great, too.  It's just subtle enough -- yet at the same time it really completes the logo.

Should I watermark it?

You never know when there could be IHA people around. I would, just to be safe -- about 85% opacity should suffice. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Fantatsic logo. I absolutly love the idea. I think I saw a penguin in pheonic once. cant wait to see what eles people cum up with.

Yeah, me thinks the 2-week suspension will be increased.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

damn thats clever, i just now figured it out

damn thats clever, i just now figured it out

Considering it took me only 23 minutes after registering to ban his new account, I disagree.

---

Chris Creamer

With a user name that obvious, you're going to take into account that it's a joke though, right? B)

With a user name that obvious, you're going to take into account that it's a joke though, right? B)

I wish people would read the guideline: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SUSPENDING USERS

---

Chris Creamer

I wish people would read the guideline: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SUSPENDING USERS

I know, but don't suggest that you're without influence when we're talking about a board with your name at the top.

You brought it up, dude.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

How's this?

phx-2.jpg

You know, I'd actually incorporate your watermark into the design. It's a vast improvement.

It is, of course, missing the red white and blue basketball.

How's this?

phx-2.jpg

You know, I'd actually incorporate your watermark into the design. It's a vast improvement.

It is, of course, missing the red white and blue basketball.

I was thinking that same thing, actually. The yellow really adds contrast.

IUe6Hvh.png

You brought it up, dude.

Ah yes, I'm the bad guy here.

Perhaps if I started throwing random insults at people I'd garner a little more respect from your troupe.

But what do you think of my logo?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived