Denver Gold Domers logos

Avenger

Alright, but they've got to wear gold hats then, okay?  B)

. . . you know, cause there's your gold dome . . .

Oooooh! They could wear some revolutionary matalic gold foam hats that are an exact replica of the Colorado capital building! :P Not only would that be neat, it would be incredibly literal! :D

Like this, but in gold...

5688.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

How about taking the ball player out and then adding detail to the dome itself?  :therock:

A picture of a static building does not a baseball logo make, IMO. It would communicate nothing that I would want it to, whereas the ball player does.

But why not take away the ball player, put half of a baseball in the dome, give the baseball a gold tint and then call it a baseball logo? :D Refer to the logo below.

allstar_logo_01.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Alright, but they've got to wear gold hats then, okay?  B)

. . . you know, cause there's your gold dome . . .

Oooooh! They could wear some revolutionary matalic gold foam hats that are an exact replica of the Colorado capital building! :P Not only would that be neat, it would be incredibly literal! :D

Now you're catching on, Laubhan.

Don't forget the off-center logo.

If you need any more help, look me up under 'Gordie - Marketing Genius'.

How about taking the ball player out and then adding detail to the dome itself?  :therock:

A picture of a static building does not a baseball logo make, IMO. It would communicate nothing that I would want it to, whereas the ball player does.

But why not take away the ball player, put half of a baseball in the dome, give the baseball a gold tint and then call it a baseball logo? :D Refer to the logo below.

allstar_logo_01.gif

Several reasons- first of, the ball/dome thing has already been used many times. I don't want to tread the same path those other logos have done.

Secondly, nothing about that would convey the whole nostaglic baseball kick that I want to communicate. In a day and age where multi-millionaires play juiced up on steroids, assuming they feel like playing that day, I feel like people long for the old days where guys played hard for the love of the game. That's what made baseball America's pastime, and I wanted my logo to harken back to that time.

Thirdly, it's my fantasy and I don't wanna! ^_^

allstar_logo_01.gif

Several reasons- first of, the ball/dome thing has already been used many times. I don't want to tread the same path those other logos have done.

Secondly, nothing about that would convey the whole nostaglic baseball kick that I want to communicate. In a day and age where multi-millionaires play juiced up on steroids, assuming they feel like playing that day, I feel like people long for the old days where guys played hard for the love of the game. That's what made baseball America's pastime, and I wanted my logo to harken back to that time.

You make a good point, both with the "America's pastime" reason and the "it's my fantasy and I don't wanna!" reason. :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

allstar_logo_01.gif

You make a good point, both with the "America's pastime" reason and the "it's my fantasy and I don't wanna!" reason. :D

Good points? You bet your sweet vasectomy!

Archived