ESPN.com's All-American's

the_cynic

I can't really argue that any of those guys shouldnt be on the team, solid picks. I do think, however, it's crazy that people say Chris Paul is the best PG prospect since Jason Kidd. CP3's good, but he has a lot of flaws still to correct, not to mention not a soul on Earth has the vision Kidd does.

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

So the best All American isn't an American.

Does this happen often?

Any thought of changing the name?

All-Americn is a list of the top 5 plyers via position. Ryan Gomes should be in that five although his team sucks! I do not give a good gosh darn,about who is where; Hakim Warrick is in the top 5 too. Add the Arizona kid, so you have tow spaces and who get them? Reddick? McCants? May? Paul? Frye? I really don't care. Doesn't the Utah kid play in the Americas? Therefore, shouldn't he be an All- American? Regardless, he is a player, the best player from that conference since Van Horn and Andre Miller, who went to the championship game. If they make the NBA is another story. We citizens of the U.S. may be too specific about the term, "American". Now, I am not the best judge of college players, but the little PG from UW should be first team. I am not going to be in a pool, butif asked UW will go far accoring to me. We will talk about sleepers later.

Remember, this is ESPN.com's list.

The official AP ALL-AMERICA list should be out soon.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived