the 76er went to wilkes university

buster04

Yeah, a crappier version.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What's wrong with utilizing an unused logo from one project for another one? If the teams have similar themes, it can work out. There's enough modified with the Wilkes logo that it's not a carbon copy of the unused Sixers logo.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Once again, piling on Phoenix Design Works. Clip art, huh? The constant use of the "same fonts", "same word marks", etc?

Hmmm... let's take a look at the three logos in buster04's post/signature. All designed by PDW. So, how exactly are the fonts alike? How about the wordmarks? Maybe it's me, but I'm just not seeing any similarity beyond all three logos featuring colonial figures.

As for PDW recycling a logo that wasn't used by a client, for every overall similarity between the 76ers and Wilkes logos, beyond the basic pose I see differences. The mascot in the 76ers logo is rendered in a much more hip, modern style. The Wilkes mascot is rendered in a more traditional and historically-detailed style.

Archived