Who Will Win The Champions League?

eddie010

Who Will Win The UEFA Champions League?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody wanna bet that this doesn't even crack the Top 10 plays on Sportscenter???

That save by Dudek in extra time has to be in there.

I'll bet it is #1.

ESPN will have it in there. They've already shown the game twice on 2.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Boy did I screw up. I was taping the game and didn't adjust the VCR to extended play. At half, I figured it wasn't worth worrying about :P Boy, was I wrong.

Dudek was definitely beyond the line on at least two PKs. It didn't matter on the second, but may have on the first.

Finally, per ESPNsoccernet, Liverpool won't be able to defend next year, as they didn't finish in the top 4 this year. That makes no sense to me, but what the heck do I know!!

It's where I sit.

Finally, per ESPNsoccernet, Liverpool won't be able to defend next year, as they didn't finish in the top 4 this year. That makes no sense to me, but what the heck do I know!!

Part of me says it's a travesty that they can't come back and defend it because of what they did today, but part of me says that the bastards should've done better in their league so they could have the chance to defend it. Oh well, once again, congrats Liverpool. :grin:

Finally, per ESPNsoccernet, Liverpool won't be able to defend next year, as they didn't finish in the top 4 this year.  That makes no sense to me, but what the heck do I know!!

Part of me says it's a travesty that they can't come back and defend it because of what they did today, but part of me says that the bastards should've done better in their league so they could have the chance to defend it. Oh well, once again, congrats Liverpool. :grin:

After the game I've heard something about UEFA meeting about what to do about this very scenario. So Liverpool may still get a chance to defend. However, if FIFA no longer allows defending World Cup champions to play in the next World Cup don't hold breath on Liverpool defend their Euro crown. Ironically, their rivals Everton are in.

I saw, I came, I left.

I haven't been around for a few dayus to comment on the champions league final, I think!!

Firstly by hook or by crook Liverpool, I suspect will be in the Champions League next year. But if not at least they get to keep the famous trophy.

Secopndly, my god from 3-0 down at the half to win, can't think of a more dramatic comeback, well maybe since Man United scored two goals in injury time to win the same competition against Bayern Munich in 1999. The Shoot out was very reminiscent of Liverpool's triumph over Roma 21 years ago, even down to Dudek's dancing before the Milan pens. All in all soccer at its most exciting.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 4 weeks later...

Archived