T E M P L A T E S

devilray2k1

Ok I'm a little late to this whole thing and everyone seems to have all these cool templates...then when I go up to the templates thread, half the ones I see in the posts aren't in there, and the ones that are are corrupt zip files and broken links!

So let's just dedicate this to requesting and posting templates.

I'm looking for football templates, myself. The good ones. If you don't wanna post them here then just send me a message.

Thanks, and lets try to help the people that don't already have all this stuff out, ok?

(this probably isn't gonna work but it's worth a shot)

57220352_xl.jpg

those aren't the "cool" looking ones with the whole bodies

you know what I mean, like the one nitroseed uses all the time and the ones that were in everybodies flood of Arizona Cardinal's concepts?

but these are nice too thanks for that

or maybe you could just look here:

Templates thread (stickied at the top of this forum)

You're Welcome

Hey, dillhole.. did you read what the guy wrote? He expressed a desire for a NEW home for templates, because that pin had been there for ages, most links are expired, and hardly any of the most up-to-date are there.

I agree. We need a new Templates thread, with good links.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

"I'll agree with that."

no one asked for your opinion. besides im selling the templates at $50 a pop. pm me.

And no one asked your opinion on my opinion.

yeah they did, the voices said so

"I'll agree with that."

no one asked for your opinion. besides im selling the templates at $50 a pop. pm me.

And no one asked your opinion on my opinion.

yeah they did, the voices said so

Yeah well, you and your damn voices can just kiss my voice's behind.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Although I've been around long enough to know exactly what page things are on in the stickied thread, I kind of agree that it lost its way a while ago. It should be just one post, modified whenever someone comes up with a new template and wants to share it.

Kind of like what SSUR started.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

How about replacing the current template thread with a closed, sticky topic with one post that lists all the available templates, sorted by type.

Later, a mod can go in and discard broken links and insert new templates as they become available.

i was just thinking about something like that

"I'll agree with that."

Dude, this is getting really old, really quick. Just shut it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It may be getting old, but it needs to be said.

The curent template thread is in serious need of of house cleaning or reformatting. Most of the links are no longer valid and it goes on for page after page that way.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

It may be getting old, but it needs to be said.

The curent template thread is in serious need of of house cleaning or reformatting. Most of the links are no longer valid and it goes on for page after page that way.

JeffB

No, I meant all of JoshuaMings sarcastic comments.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived