2k Sports Logos

patsox

The fact that you bumped a topic a mere three minutes after you started it suggests that you crave attention. Particulary since you managed to fill a void that didn't exist with something that looks like it took no more than two minutes tops to make.

Otherwise, it's okay.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The fact that you bumped a topic a mere three minutes after you started it suggests that you crave attention. Particulary since you managed to fill a void that didn't exist with something that looks like it took no more than two minutes tops to make.

Otherwise, it's okay.

I used the name College Gridiron because it cant be NCAA Football, since EA Sports has that and considering that the College basketball name is College Hoops,

and not something like "College Basketball." (College hoops also doesnt have the NCAA logo)

Anyway, it probably took the company "no more than two minutes tops" to create the cover of Major League Baseball

Well, your NHL 2K6 design wont happen. Being a proud member of http://www.espnhockey.net, I have learned that if the NHL crest appears on a game, the NHLPA logo has to be of equal size and as visable as the NHL one. Toying with a concept cover I made for the game last year I was given that information by one of the game designers. The NBA, NFL and NBA dont have that stupid rule...yet...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

NHL? NHLPA? What are these leagues you speak of? :therock:

that would be the defunct NHL.

defunct as in Cleveland Barons and the XFL.

:evil:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

NHL? NHLPA?  What are these leagues you speak of?  :therock:

Hey the Cleveland Barons aren't defunct! Cleveland fans can cheer on the Dallas Stars, since the Barons merged with the North Stars in the 70s, who moved to Dallas in the 90s. And the XFL is sooo making a comeback.

Hey the Cleveland Barons aren't defunct! Cleveland fans can cheer on the Dallas Stars, since the Barons merged with the North Stars in the 70s, who moved to Dallas in the 90s.

you're damn right :)

go seals/barons/northstars/stars :D

Hey the Cleveland Barons aren't defunct! Cleveland fans can cheer on the Dallas Stars, since the Barons merged with the North Stars in the 70s, who moved to Dallas in the 90s. And the XFL is sooo making a comeback.

Almost. You're close. However, in 1991, the Oakland/California/Cleveland franchise was seperated from the Minnesota franchise, and granted to San Jose. So, actually, the old Cleveland Barons are really now the San Jose Sharks.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hey the Cleveland Barons aren't defunct!  Cleveland fans can cheer on the Dallas Stars, since the Barons merged with the North Stars in the 70s, who moved to Dallas in the 90s.  And the XFL is sooo making a comeback.

Almost. You're close. However, in 1991, the Oakland/California/Cleveland franchise was seperated from the Minnesota franchise, and granted to San Jose. So, actually, the old Cleveland Barons are really now the San Jose Sharks.

really? i hadn't heard of that before.

that's very interesting. i'm working on a stars history thing for my website, and would be interested in knowing more about this.

you know where i can find any indepth information about it on the net?

Hey the Cleveland Barons aren't defunct!  Cleveland fans can cheer on the Dallas Stars, since the Barons merged with the North Stars in the 70s, who moved to Dallas in the 90s.  And the XFL is sooo making a comeback.

really? i hadn't heard of that before.

that's very interesting. i'm working on a stars history thing for my website, and would be interested in knowing more about this.

Wasn't it something where there were multiple owners and the ones from the old teams split off to make the Sharks?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not really. Google might be your friend, though I don't know if it's totally common knowledge. I tried doing some searching, and there are some explanations about the whole dispersal draft mess--the Sharks were alllowed to take a good portion of the North Stars' roster, then the North Stars and Sharks both participated int he expansion draft. The whole deal revolved around the Gund brothers wanting to move the North Stars outright to San Jose, and that's when Norm Green and Harold Ballard stepped in to buy the North Stars franchise, which led to the separation and draft scenario.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Cleveland Barons actually still do live and play in the top hockey league- as of right now that would be the AHL!! Also there is a junior league team called the Cleveland Barons. As for the NHL version, yeah they are the San Jose Sharks.

Signature intentionally left blank

Better yet, contact the team's public relations department or, still better, a historian with the hockey hall of fame. At least then you could attribute the facts to a person with an appropriate title instead of a web page. Just a thought.

:D

The Cleveland Barons actually still do live and play in the top hockey league- as of right now that would be the AHL!! Also there is a junior league team called the Cleveland Barons. As for the NHL version, yeah they are the San Jose Sharks.

Not for long if they move to Tulsa! However, here's hoping that the Crusaders come back, with the WHA! :D

Archived