Timberwolves third jersey

iDonovan

This is one of my favorite...I have come up. I REALLY like it. :D

This is a jersey that I have been working on for awhile....it has been over two months since I have heard from the customer, after emails and phones calls with no reply. So instead of this getting filed away somewhere, I thought I would post it here.

The team currently uses Nashville NHL style jerseys so I followed with the same third jersey. Their current logo is just plan BAD...I just wish I had an answer.

timber.jpg

I'd put a gray outline around the perimeter of the wolf's head, and that's it. Any more starts looking like outline overkill. It takes away from the simplicity and clarity.

I've done it on several of my concepts, so I should be the expert. :)

...and I hate that mustard colour. I also think removing the blue underarm patches would be a step in the right direction.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Other than their colours--I like this--the logo is well done--and way better than the Preds' logo-

It was kind of cool seeing Williams Lake--I have a friend who lives there--but he has nothing to do with the team.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived