New logo?

Dilbert

Stamper, you have a point there. It looks more like a badly-drawn high school logo to me.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

If someone could get in touch with Christos and the Washington Capitals ASAFP, that would be great...I think we have another copyright infrigement suit on our hands.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Looks eerily similar to something I found on Tess.*

FreedomEagle.jpg

*Tess in this case not being the US government's trademark database but rather a bartender at an establishment where I occasionally have lunch.

Actually I like the F with the flag. It was a nice simple logo and looked really good. There is something about this eagle that was rendered wrong, starting with the eye being colored red. That was definitely just put there to get a red white and blue color scheme. What I really don't get is that Florence built a stadium for an owner that was under investigation by the fbi and that it has sat there unused. It is a nice stadium though I drove past it about a week ago on the way back from Tampa.

Actually I like the F with the flag. It was a nice simple logo and looked really good. There is something about this eagle that was rendered wrong, starting with the eye being colored red. That was definitely just put there to get a red white and blue color scheme. What I really don't get is that Florence built a stadium for an owner that was under investigation by the fbi and that it has sat there unused. It is a nice stadium though I drove past it about a week ago on the way back from Tampa.

The FBI situation occured after the the opening of the stadium. Because of that the Stadium is still unfinished, however it will be finished under the new ownership.

I thought that logo looked familiar

Signature intentionally left blank

"Looks eerily similar to something I found on Tess.*

FreedomEagle.jpg

*"Tess in this case not being the US government's trademark database but rather a bartender at an establishment where I occasionally have lunch."

ROTFLMMFAO on those comments! :lol:

Don't even to think about trying to rip that off.

FreedomEagle.jpg

*Sigh*

WHEN will people learn?

I think it's pretty cool that you allow your kids to help you out with your work! I'll give you props! happy65.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived