Capitals Concept

Brass

Capitals-1.PNG

Took the jersey style from one of Roger's Columbus Blue Jacket's jerseys and put it on the Caps.

C&C welcome as always.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I like everything except the stars on the bottom. I would eliminate those. Just blue/gold/white looks good without black. Maybe a black-less logo would add continuity?

Overall, good though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the idea, but I think there is too many stars in the bottom stripe... Maybe space them more. And to refelct the colors of the logo, you might want to try changing the outer lines of the bottom and arms stripes to black.

The idea is nice though, and good execution.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

This version is better than the first, but there's still more you could do...

You can still reduce the number of stars. Maybe increase their size and spread them out a bit so they're not touching.

Have the black stripes outline the bronze areas. Right now, your stripes go black, white, blue, bronze, blue, white, black. That's a busy pattern...get rid of the blue that touches the bronze, and replace it with black. The bronze pops out more with a black outline than a blue one. This way, your strips will go white, black, bronze, black, white, and it comes close to matching the outline order of the shoulder stars.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Ever since Leonsis bought the team he's put much more emphasis on the dome logo and the black -- making what used to be the third jersey into the full-time road sweater.

That made me wonder why he stuck with the flying eagle whites. I always thought a white version of the black jersey would make more sense. It would also allow the blue and the eagle to be incorporated into a new third jersey --- for which the one presented here would be a perfect candidate.

I'm not one who actually does the artwork so, could someone take the current black Caps jersey and create a white version? The fonts and colors of the names/numbers would work on this. I've always wondered what it would look like.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived