I'm bored! help me out!

nitroseed

While I'm not a big fan of name crests on jerseys... that's hot, Roger.  The crests would be a little smaller than what you're depicting, I think, but that's really nice.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey RC & Nitro,

I am not surprised with the quality of your work, this concept of the Americans is totally fabulous!  What great work and attention to detail.  Great job you all.

Somebody mentioned it in another string, but when you all put your heads together, you guys take a project along way.

Have a great day! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I really love this board. It's absolutely reignited my passion for design.

The last six months that I was in school, I got very depressed because my professors and my school taught against what I believd. Designing became a chore, and I no longer enjoyed it. In my Graphic Design Studio 2 class, we were given an open ended assignment, which is when I developed six original teams and a fantasy league, and developed marketing campaigns for them all. At that point, I despised designing anything, and coming up with new teams and logo concepts was like pulling teeth.

However, after spending only a few days here, I've found my spark again, and I've been able to crank out logos like never before. So, for that, I thank you all! For your inspiration and your support.

NOW... what to do next!

Hey Nitro,

How about that KC Scout logo; a new retro/nitro Logo for 2003 - Kansas City is dying for a new team.  Even if it's just fantasy.

I know what you mean about the school: theory in the classroom and their assignments are not the substitute for realworld experience and the "FIRE" that drives us in the real world.  Welcome back to the "FIRE" -

Keep up the great work! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Way to go Nitro.

I'm so impressed with your work. I want to be able to do the kind of work you do, and that has been an encouragement to me to maybe study graphic design. Thanks for that.

Question though: how'd you come up with "Nitroseed"?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Like my two fellow niner fans, I am also content with the current logo and color scheme.

with that being said however, it would be interesting to see what nitroseed can come up with for a 49ers logo using the prospector. (doesnt necessarily have to have guns)

I can't remember who did it, but someone just posted a link with the 49ers logo in it. Some design firm's page. It also had I think the logos of the Berlin Thunder, Rhein Fire, NFL QB Club and some others...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Nitro and I think you for this...

I've been wanting to start my own design studio after college for many years now. Right now I am 15 heading into my Sophmore year in high school after the summer. I keep seeing things though showing me how it might be near impossible for me to successful starting my own business. I may or may not do it right after college, but seeing your work makes me feel like if I keep this career path I will at least darn well deserve to be successful, that is if I can turn out the kinda stuff you do.

That's what this board is about though. Well sorta. It started out more for discussing existing logos. Then uniforms got thrown in the mix. Now it's about that along with critiquing our own designs.

The website you're describing is the home of Osaki Design. To the best of my knowledge, they did the most recent update/adjustments to the 49ers' identity package. Off the top of my head, I believe the principal at the firm is a guy named Kurt (?) Osaki. They've done quite a bit of work in conjunction with NFL Properties: Berlin Thunder, Rhein Fire, Miami Dolphins update, Pro Bowl. They were also responsible for the new identity packages of both the University of Hawaii and af2's Hawaii Islanders. Mr. Osaki is a native of Hawaii, as well as a graduate of the University of Hawaii.

By the way, Nitroseed, another outstanding design... loved the New York Americans!

Brian in Boston

Slapped two words together... sounded cool... ba-da-bing! ;)

You'd probably be able to sell the name nitroseed to a company that makes grass seed pre-fertilized. :)

Your work is very good. I'm glad you found the passion again.

all right how about a REEDS SPRING WOLVES logo (i saw the ones they are choosing from and again they suck), the colors are red and white with black and/or silver trim. i'm also doing some but i have to try and freehand them but i can't figure a lettering font to use so i could use help in that. thanks, you can reach me through the chris creamer messanger.reeds spring high school
sms.gif

how about a chance to come up with an awesome logo for Bobcats and show Charlotte what they could have made. Its for my CFA team, the Fargo Bobcats. My colors are Green, black, white, and a touch of gray or silver. thanks!

josh

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I like it. Except for the "NS" in the flame.

Do you freelance? If so, you should send me some samples of your work. I'll keep them on file and if something comes up...

Joe

joe@joebosack.com

Actually, it's not supposed to be an NS. It's just fire. :)

And yes, I do freelance. I have a sample page here:

Click away!

My contact info is on there, so if something does come up, feel free to contact me. Who are you associated with, if I may ask?

Archived