I'm bored! help me out!

nitroseed

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I feel completely ignorant now. Haha... I had no idea who the Joe Bosack group was until now. You guys do have some really killer stuff. Yes, by all means, contact me if you have anything you'd like me to be involved in. I'd be honored.

:)

Jeez you have some great stuff nitroseed! BTW I am sure it wouldnt take much to turn the phantom NS in the flame into an NY which would be a cool touch!

I actually thought of that, and tried it, but it looked too forced... *shrug*

I like it. Except for the "NS" in the flame.

Heh heh, I thought that was clever. Since I started designing, I've been trying on occasion to work my initials into my work, but with the initials PW, it can be tough to make it subtle.

...and yeah, welcome here Joe. You're quite the celebrity when it comes to our common interest here.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Wow, Nitroseed... Your work is very impressive. It's rare that you come across someone on these sports logo boards that has the potential to do this stuff professionally, but you certainly do.

Good luck!

Wow, Nitroseed... Your work is very impressive. It's rare that you come across someone on these sports logo boards that has the potential to do this stuff professionally, but you certainly do.

Good luck!

What do you mean it's rare? :D

With Joe now on the board, we have a pro and Nitroseed is definate pro material.

Plus I could make a list of 15 to 20 people who have some pretty good talent. Now granted that's only like 6% of the people on this board. But there is a very talented group out there on this board.

sig09.jpg

Archived