Tennessee Titans update

Jezus_Ghoti

I didn't change much here. I just wanted to fix all the problems with the uniform, and to work in more light blue and more red.

The changes I made:

- got rid of the current inconsistent pants striping

- got rid of the horrible tapered helmet stripes

- added red piping to the should yoke

- added the primary logo to the pants

- made the number colors on the alternate jersey consistent (i.e. every time a number appears on a light blue background, it will be navy outlined in white -- this is not the case with their current unis)

- added light blue to the secondary logo

I will post a picture of the concept and a few (horrible) photo edits that I did in Paint. Please let me know what you think.

P.S. I know the players I picked are now out of date, but I started this a little while ago.

TennesseeTitans_withRED2.png

volek_newcolors.pngsamari2_newcolors.png

I think that the Titans need more red, but only as a minimal trim color. Your concept looks a little too much like the oilers for me.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I didn't change much here. I just wanted to fix all the problems with the uniform, and to work in more light blue and more red.

The changes I made:

- got rid of the current inconsistent pants striping

- got rid of the horrible tapered helmet stripes

- added red piping to the should yoke

- added the primary logo to the pants

- made the number colors on the alternate jersey consistent (i.e. every time a number appears on a light blue background, it will be navy outlined in white -- this is not the case with their current unis)

- added light blue to the secondary logo

I will post a picture of the concept and a few (horrible) photo edits that I did in Paint. Please let me know what you think.

P.S. I know the players I picked are now out of date, but I started this a little while ago.

TennesseeTitans_withRED2.png

volek_newcolors.pngsamari2_newcolors.png

Let me start by saying I like the alt, but I thnik there's a few ways of fixing the home and away concepts.

Number one, I know there was a comment about the red, but I have more of an issue with the light blue. I'd start by changing the center helmet stripe to navy. Then, make one set of white pants using the navy stripe instead of the lgiht blue one, that will fix up the home jersey.

As for the home, change the away pants center stripe to white, and the shoulder yoke to navy. I think both light blue and red are better used in a more limited role. Just my opinion...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Not really sure what you are talking about with the black thing...

But yeah, clearly I was going for more of a Houston Oilers feel. I think the Titans can look fresh and unique as well as having a lasting tribute to their old identity incorporated into their uniforms. Leaving navy out of the striping was very intentional, as I think the old Oilers' light blue and red on white looks awesome. For this concept I sort of treated white and navy as base colors, and red and light blue shared the role of accent colors.

Archived