2005 CCSLC March Madness

robbman21

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So wait Nick... you're SO smart that you traced his IPs and SO dumb that you used the same IP and member titles with obvious titles linked to you to cheat with a sub-par concept...

Something's not adding up Nick.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Guys,guys,guys.......PLEASE!!

Regardless of what happened whenever it happened Nick had some of the strongest concepts on the board this season and his work deserved to be represented in the field of 64.Also I hope that anyone who votes respects the integrity of the work done OVER he/she who did said work and votes for the best concept at all times.In a perfect world this would be the case and I understand any and all grudges that have arisen since our last board scandal,but for the sake of this contest can we please PLEASE drop all of the unpleasantries and let the voting speak for itself.

I worked very,VERY hard for the last two months to try to pull off a new,unique,exciting competition for us here on the boards and to do it with as minimal work from my fellow members as possible.I blew-up Chris' PM box for a month and a half bouncing ideas off of him trying to fine-tune March Madness to run as smooth as possible.I was so encouraged by everyone's enthusiasm surrounding the event that I was holding high hopes that this could become an annual event to look forward to each year as a pre-cursor to the Logolympiad.If

we want this to continue we have to put the animosity aside for the better of competition and have smarter,more mature conversation prevail.

The moderators have done myself and all of us a great favor by 1)approving this contest and 2)allowing it to be stickied so that it's the focus of the logos forum for the entire length of the contest.Let's not give them a reason to change their minds by having threads meant to discuss games and match-ups deteriorate into spiteful jabs and barbs.

From this point forward leave your bickering to your PM's and your tournament discussion ONLY to these pages.Thank you for your time.Sincerely....

Robb Knight

aka-Robbman21

98Falcons.png

i can say my lawyers are ready.... and just cos i am 14 doesn't mean you can accuse me of thigns like that, got it?

I'm sure defamation of character is worth something Aus.

Now all you need is for Nick to be worth something and you might not have to work ever.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Guys, cut the plop. It's in the past. It doesn't matter if you trust him or not. This contest shouldn't be about who you trust, like, hate, fluff, etc. Just vote on the work.

All this infighting is disrespectful to Robb who put this contest together on his own.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

A few things to point out here.

- Only two members of this board can see IP addresses, myself and Yzerfan19.

- Nobody can view who voted for what, not even I can view that

- The only way to see if someone voted in a poll is by having access to the message board database, only one person has access to that database, and that's me.

If the battle is to continue it is via PM

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I wanna just take this opportunity to thank the one person who voted for me in my first round matchup. Seriously, i'm not being smart or anything. I am flattered that I could even get one vote against something that good.

By the way, I put a vote in too. I actually voted for pcgd.

Great job buddy, good luck in the next round. I'll be pullin' for ya.

Cheers!

Jimmy

Jus wanted to let everyone know that the first round will run until this Friday night to parallel with the end of the NCAA first round.The second round will begin around midnight Saturday and run until next Wednesday,the day before the start of the NCAA Sweet Sixteen.Still PLENTY of times to get votes in!!

98Falcons.png

Archived