2005 CCSLC March Madness

robbman21

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i pulled the #14 over the #3 ala bucknell over kansas...winters in buffalo- good game and concept.

also nice work by lmupepbander in the se regional

to quote all of the mid-majors in the tourney: "I am just happy to be here....I am taking it one game at a time." :D

good luck to all in round 2

so i pulled the #14 over the #3 ala bucknell over kansas...winters in buffalo- good game and concept.

also nice work by lmupepbander in the se regional

to quote all of the mid-majors in the tourney: "I am just happy to be here....I am taking it one game at a time." :D

good luck to all in round 2

yeah, even I voted for yours. not sure why I was ranked so high.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

The first round of the first ever CCSLC March Madness is offically over!Thirty-two

teams gone,32 teams movin' on.I'll be re-doing the polls and the brackets this afternoon and will post the second round in a new thread.Thanks to all those who entered but are going home,and congrats and good luck to all those moving on.

There were some big surprises and big upsets and a VERY close call for one of the top teams.The second round will be posted as soon as I have it ready.

98Falcons.png

• 11 months later...
Hey Robb,

Have you gotten any of my emails??? Would you please contact me to let me know about my jersey?

Thanks a lot, Josh

dude seriously there is a PM feature, please PM him.

Hey Robb,

Have you gotten any of my emails??? Would you please contact me to let me know about my jersey?

Thanks a lot, Josh

dude seriously there is a PM feature, please PM him.

and click 'track message' and ya can chreck if they read it

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived