My very 1st NASCAR concept

oz615

All I'm getting is something called Tripod. Ever think about using something like...[blatant plugola]PhotoBucket, the preferred storage system of the CCSLC?[/blatant plugola]

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Not bad. I'm not a NASCAR fan either, but that's a clean design you have there. I think the Coca-Cola logo gets lost on the white parts of the car, especially the rear fender, but aside from tha, it looks pretty good.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

First of all, excellent art work. Not to detract from the obvious work that you put in, but:

1. The side and front views show the front painted white around the headlights and the Ford logo. The top view does not show this.

2. The top part of the "Coke swish" that's painted on the side is hard to see. Maybe a different color could help bring this out.

3. I'm not a fan of the number font. Nascar fonts create the appearance of speed and power. This needs to be beefed up.

All in all, I like your concept. That's much better than anything I could have done.

Condorssig.jpg

i agree very nice concept the coca cola logo almost looks like the bottle logo itself. its great to see these nascar concepts to see if real race teams will pick them up. since its a roush-like car, there should be a roush-like number font like mark martin or greg biffle's. overall, great job.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived