Name My Softball Team

rmackman

Starting next month I will be playing on two recreational softball teams. One league is a coed league, the other is a men's league. I was wondering if maybe you guys would want to have a little fun and help me come up with a name and/or logo for each of the teams. We're playing in Coral Springs, so that's the city for you. Let's see what you guys come up with!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Starting next month I will be playing on two recreational softball teams. One league is a coed league, the other is a men's league. I was wondering if maybe you guys would want to have a little fun and help me come up with a name and/or logo for each of the teams. We're playing in Coral Springs, so that's the city for you. Let's see what you guys come up with!

The Coral Springs Coral

Go for something different.

My idea was conceived from "The King and His Court," a legendary team that was started in 1946 and plays to this day. It also sounds like it could be used for a softball team or a really cool cover band. Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for...

Mac and the Mavericks.

nav-logo.png

thats pretty funny

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I think the final decision from my other friends has been to call ourselves the Coral Springs Nightmare. That way, if we're good, we're a nightmare to play against, and if we suck, we're a nightmare to watch. You can make the script with a sort of haunted/scary look to it, and because the last four letters are MARE, the logo could be some sort of a Demon Horse. If anyone wants to try to draw something up like this that would be great. I don't have the artistic skills to do that. I found this on a website and thought maybe this could give people some ideas...

bloodlogoXT.jpg

spacer.png

Archived