Carleton College Knights Concept

creativelysain

Here is a concept I was just messing around with, just drawing in some spare time, unitl I figured it had some potential. I remember a concept that AAO did a while back kind of like this, (except with a joust?) but to clarify, I wasn't trying to copy his, it just so happened to turn out like this. I do know that the "length o f the horse is somewhat scrunched up, but the wordmark looked funny when it was stretched out too much. Oh well...

I added a secondary/tertiary and came up with this.

I may do some uniforms to finish it out, I don't know, whatever.

C&C appreciated.

knights.gif

I think your primary with the knight on horse is fantastic. Not so hot on the scrunched wordmark (space it a bit) or the C with the plume, but everything else looks great.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

nice...i'd considered going to Carleton (why not? four words: out of state tuition)...you had to use the Heels colors, didn't ya? ;) their actual secondary color's gold (think Michigan maize) but this is damn good! :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the logo you came up with here is great. I really like the C with the is that a plume (i think they call them that) on top of the head.The KNIGHTS font is alright. I think there might be another font that would enhance this piece even more. I really do like the logo package though, great job

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I tried to fix the letter spacing in the wordmark, and make it a little bit longer. I added a dark yellow/maize to make it pop more and also added a bit of a mane and a left ear.

Here are two versions, one with a tail and one with out. Let me know which one you like more.

tailnotail2.png

edit: after posting I realize the left ear is a different color than the rest of the horse.

I like the inclusion of yellow. The text still needs to be spaced out more, and the horse should be larger. Otherwise, well done.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived