University of Delaware Jersey Ideas

Dan12020

Alright I live right on the college campus, and I love their Ice Hockey team, but the jerseys need work. They basically use the St. Louis Blues jerseys with modified colors and Delaware diagonally across the chest. So I sat down and I got the Home and Away logo from LogoServer and I got the alternate jersey logo from the actual UD Ice Hockey Website. They never used the Alt. logo, it was just a thing for their webpage, but I thought it wuld translate nice to a jersey. And the shoulder patch came from the athletic website. C&C always Welcome and appreciated.

EDIT: Alright I added a set using the older less vivid blue, let me know which set you think looks better

Home

udelhome.gifudelhome2.gif

Away

udelaway.gifudelaway2.gif

Alternate

udel3rd.gifudel3rd2.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Wow, those are some bold colors. A little too much for my taste. I think if you darkened them a little bit it would look a lot better.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wow, those are some bold colors. A little too much for my taste. I think if you darkened them a little bit it would look a lot better.

Those are the Universities colors, I personally like the colors. I mean a lot of the older logos have a less vivid blue on them. So I'll post another set using tht blue. And than everyone can say which looks better.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Wow, those are some bold colors.  A little too much for my taste.  I think if you darkened them a little bit it would look a lot better.

Those are the Universities colors, I personally like the colors. I mean a lot of the older logos have a less vivid blue on them. So I'll post another set using tht blue. And than everyone can say which looks better.

I love the bold colors. Very distinctive.

Archived