College Hockey Concepts

Dan12020

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your concepts. The UTEP set is awesome :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Thanks for all the comments and feedback so far, I really enjoy doing these for everybody to see. Hopefully next year I get into the March Madness Brackets. :D Because who knows how many jerseys I'm gonna do. But anyway, here you go BullsandBearcats, Buffalo University. I have mixed feelings on these. The alt. is kinda plain I know, but it's like marshall, Buffalo really only uses 2 primary colors, so black was the natural choice. Let me know what you think.

Buffalohmoe.gif

BuffaloAway.gif

Buffaloalt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

i like a lot of what I see here...I know one thing, I gotta dust off my Wisconsin jersey set :hockeysmiley: and I know I have a Tennessee jersey somewhere around. Heck, I got a Northwestern idea :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like these....

I have a few brewing in my head for a few schools (mostly Big East ones that don't have hockey programs, and a few of the smaller schools (read MAAC, America East, and NEC) in the area)....

Once I get motivated enough, I might just have to flop em up here :hockeysmiley:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Here you go Brent. Eastern Michigan, I don't think the logo on the alt. turned out quite like I wanted it to, but oh well. Everyone else, feel free to post your college jersey ideas on here, I would really like to see what is in everyones head. Let me know what you think about these.

EastMichiganHome.gif

EastMichiganAway.gif

EastMichiganAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Alright in case you guys missed my University of Delaware jersey post, here they are again. I really like the way these turned out and I wish that Delaware would change their jerseys, cause I live on the campus and I don't like their St. Louis Blues jerseys with Delaware down the front. C&C always needed and appreciated.

udelhome.gifudelhome2.gif

Away

udelaway.gifudelaway2.gif

Alternate

udel3rd.gifudel3rd2.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Alright next up is Pepperdine, I loved working with these colors, and I took a design I used unsuccessfully on a couple of NHL jerseys but I figured it would work with Pepperdine, considering the fact that they are the Waves. Let me know what you think.

PepperdineHome.gif

PepperdineAway.gif

PepperdineAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Here is a concept for my undergrad school, BYU, inspired by the old third jerseys of my current school, U. of Minnesota. For completeness, I should also cite the new USA jerseys as inspiration, though Minnesota's came first. (Is it coincidence that U of M's jersey set from last year represent USA last two sets of jerseys?)

Finally, as much as it bothered me to see BYU switch from Royal Blue, the navy and tan current scheme is eye pleasing as well as popular on campus.

BYU_Hockey.jpg

Koalska.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

What do you think of these BYU jerseys Ming? I don't know if I really love these jerseys. I was trying to make a tan alt. but couldn't get anything to work right now, maybe I'll try later. Let me know what you think, I'm glad this post has gotten like 750 views. The most I've ever gotten on any of the threads I've started. Thanks.

BYUHome.gif

BYUAway.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

i knew I had a couple lying around...so here we go: first, Nebraska...an oldie but a goodie

nebraskahockey.gif

and then Army...i realized after i finished that I messed up the Y on the gray jersey

armyhockey.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

next up, Tennessee, so far my only college concept in RC's newer template

tennesseehockey.gif

i used to have a wisconsin set, but it looks like i'll have to remake it. basically, it conjured up images of the sunday coupons :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Dan- I like it. It's kinda funny, I had a BYU concept that looks very similar to that floating on my harddrive somewhere.

Just in case you're wondering, the Pantones for BYU are: Blue- 282C, Tan- 465C. The "official" RGB's listed by BYU are: Blue- R0 G30 B76; Tan: R197 G175 B125.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Thanks for the colors Ming, and thanks for posting your jerseys Discrim, I had a couple concepts in my head using some similar designs. But next up is Louisville, The white stripes on the alt. didn't turn out quite like I wanted them to, but oh well. Here you go, please let me know what you think about all my jerseys so far.

LouisvilleHome.gif

LouisvilleAway.gif

louisvillealt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

That Nebraska alternate's pretty sweet. I'd rather see the primaries follow that scheme actually. The "angry corn guy" is more suited to an alternate.

I like the way that alternate has an "N" pattern sort of worked into it without it being obvious.

Archived