Re-design?

CC97

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should make the switch just as a fresh look. I also think many of the reference materials threads should be moved to your main site. That should increase traffic.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

wow that is a great concept, if they actually used that I would buy it. A great improvement over what they use now. Great job, i look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :notworthy:

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I like it.

Here's a suggestion for the site. Under the just added logo links on the main page link them directly to that logo instead of the teams page. That way if you ant to look at that logo you don't have to search for it in the team list.

I like it a lot...as a daily lurker, without the ability to get involved making concepts, I want to thank all of you for giving me hours of enjoyment looking at all the talent there is here. Thanks CC for giving me and many like me the oppurtunity to see all these amazing artists.

I like it.

Here's a suggestion for the site. Under the just added logo links on the main page link them directly to that logo instead of the teams page. That way if you ant to look at that logo you don't have to search for it in the team list.

Not a bad idea, something I'll try to work in.

I like it a lot...as a daily lurker, without the ability to get involved making concepts, I want to thank all of you for giving me hours of enjoyment looking at all the talent there is here. Thanks CC for giving me and many like me the oppurtunity to see all these amazing artists. 

Not a problem, I make the site for the people :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

That is the hottest thing since sliced bread. :D

If you are gonna mod the board...can you add the "Quick Reply" option so we can stay on the page to post a reply? That would make this board sooooooooooo much better.

BTW, what do you think of this freakin snow storm we just got?? Its march, and there is fresh snow in Toronto...what the hell is going on???

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived