Name that Team Poll

aengre

If the RFL were to award an expansion, which name would you like to see.  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I took the 10 I liked the best (and a couple others liked around the house here). Please vote, and feel free to comment if you'd like. Could also post your top three and any reasons why if you'd prefer.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

I'd love to see what you'd do with the Redfox as an identity

AAO said that he'd love to put an identity together if that were the choice when he submitted the name. I'll probably be looking for a designer no matter what identity is chosen, though, as I haven't been able to muster up any really good creative ideas when i put my pencils to paper. :mad:

Seems for me, the gears have shifted to writing for now.

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Geez, this is a hard one! There are a lot of cool and orignial names on here, most of which instantly pop creative identities into my head upon reading the name! It's going to be hard to decide on this one. Makes me feel bad now, cuz I didnt submit a name. Congrats and kudos to those who did!

~UJ

I voted for Gemini to continue with a star theme for Minnesota teams. I'm sure some logo could be whipped up using the two dots over the I's as stars and the constellation itself. However, that might end up looking a lot like the dreaded Mooterus, so maybe not...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Sentinels for me.

So if Purple Reign makes it, is Prince gonna be the mascot? ^_^

*ducks rotten tomatoes and other projectiles*

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Minnesota Freeze it is. Though, if I am going for another fantasy team...Twin Cities Sentinels is an easy choice as my name. I'm a little sad that Thunderdogs wasn't a winner, but, the fans have spoken.

Season tickets to aussie :hockeysmiley:

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Minnesota Freeze it is. Though, if I am going for another fantasy team...Twin Cities Sentinels is an easy choice as my name. I'm a little sad that Thunderdogs wasn't a winner, but, the fans have spoken.

Season tickets to aussie :hockeysmiley:

oh yeah i forgot about the tix, send them to PO Box 229 Narre Warren VIC altohugh i will only go when the Waves play you guys away...

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived