NCAA Tournament Bracket

Joshawaggie

Syracuse bracket

Chicago bracket

Austin bracket

Albuquerque bracket

These were made by me pretty quickly with logos from ESPN. (Sorry Chris these were already sized so nicely B) ) I tried to stay pretty consistant, there was no science involved in this, so no bitching :D .

hope somebody can make use of this.

will you keep these brackets up to date as the tourney goes on

any reason why syracuse doesn't go in the syracuse bracket (i'm not complaining seeing the field in there)

Teams can't go to regionals that their school is hosting. Syracuse University is hosting the Syracuse regional, hence their team cannot play in it.

And I used to think dogs laid eggs... I learned something today

Thank you :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Syracuse bracket

Chicago bracket

Austin bracket

Albuquerque bracket

These were made by me pretty quickly with logos from ESPN. (Sorry Chris these were already sized so nicely  B) ) I tried to stay pretty consistant, there was no science involved in this, so no bitching  :D .

hope somebody can make use of this.

will you keep these brackets up to date as the tourney goes on

yeah I guess I can.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

nice job.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Me likes.....Me really likes!

Excellent Job!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

any reason why syracuse doesn't go in the syracuse bracket (i'm not complaining seeing the field in there)

Teams can't go to regionals that their school is hosting. Syracuse University is hosting the Syracuse regional, hence their team cannot play in it.

There also, I think back in the 80s, used to be a rule against playing within a certain distance of your campus, or playing in an arena where you had played more than a certain number of times (I think it was three). The Final Four site was excepted, of course.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

There also, I think back in the 80s, used to be a rule against playing within a certain distance of your campus, or playing in an arena where you had played more than a certain number of times (I think it was three). The Final Four site was excepted, of course.

Well, Syracuse got in the Albany Regional the year we won it all (and played the first two games in Boston, which is relatively close and has a rather large base of current and former students), and, since the distance between Syracuse and Albany seems comprable to the distance between Champaign and Chicago, perhaps that's about as close as a team can get.

The distance rule can't be in there. A few years ago, Pitt played in the Pittsburgh sub-regional (Duquesne was the host school).

That said, the arena rule still exists. If it did, you'd see Villanova play some games at the Spectrum instead of the three at the Wachovia Center every year.

LvZYtbZ.png

The distance rule can't be in there. A few years ago, Pitt played in the Pittsburgh sub-regional (Duquesne was the host school).

That said, the arena rule still exists. If it did, you'd see Villanova play some games at the Spectrum instead of the three at the Wachovia Center every year.

Is that why the Chicago game is at the Allstate Arena instead of the United Center?

Same thing occurred in 1996 I believe when Syracuse hosted the EAST and was shipped out West for the tournament.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

The distance rule can't be in there.  A few years ago, Pitt played in the Pittsburgh sub-regional (Duquesne was the host school).

That said, the arena rule still exists.  If it did, you'd see Villanova play some games at the Spectrum instead of the three at the Wachovia Center every year.

Is that why the Chicago game is at the Allstate Arena instead of the United Center?

The reason that the Allstate Arena is hosting the Chicago Regional is that DePaul is hosting. The United Center is used for NCAA games when the Big Ten Conference is hosting.

Archived