MLB Opening Day

xnylived

March = NCAA Month + Baby Month

April = Baseball Begins + Basketball Regular Season Ends

Baby month? :therock:

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.............June Honeymoon's!

I'm trying really hard to think of all the people I know personally...I only know one couple personally who was married in May and none that were married in June. That couples only child was born in August nine years later.

I also only know only two people personally who's birthday is in March. I'm related to neither. (I do remember though that a hell of a lot of people in my school had birthday's on November 14, 15 and 16th.)

My friend and his sister, their birthdays are three days apart, almost nine months to the day after their father's birthday.

Never mind that while the odds are probably higher than usual, I actually know not one person who was conceived on a honeymoon (at least when calculating approximately nine or ten months prior to their date of birth and seeing if it matches up with their parent's wedding date.)

Oh well...

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

March = NCAA Month + Baby Month

April = Baseball Begins + Basketball Regular Season Ends

Baby month? :therock:

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.............June Honeymoon's!

I'm trying really hard to think of all the people I know personally...I only know one couple personally who was married in May and none that were married in June. That couples only child was born in August nine years later.

I also only know only two people personally who's birthday is in March. I'm related to neither. (I do remember though that a hell of a lot of people in my school had birthday's on November 14, 15 and 16th.)

My friend and his sister, their birthdays are three days apart, almost nine months to the day after their father's birthday.

Never mind that while the odds are probably higher than usual, I actually know not one person who was conceived on a honeymoon (at least when calculating approximately nine or ten months prior to their date of birth and seeing if it matches up with their parent's wedding date.)

Oh well...

Well gee that's great.........seeing how you know everyone! ^_^ What I offered was only my opinion and I'm sure the actual situation varies here and there.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Its seems that other than my parents, most of my immediate family (uncles, aunts, grandparents, and 1st cousins) are March birthdays. Next week there is a birthday each day, except for the 23rd.

Yea....we like June.

Archived