Nhl football x-over thread

IronChefShark

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the heck do you even post concepts if you can't handle constructive criticism?

Your concepts are usually great, but don't even post 'em if you're gonna bring that 'tude in here with them.

This crap is really gettin' tired.

youre directing your anger at the wrong person donovan

Like hell he is, Mockba might be egging you on but you're the one who's always making such a big deal about it.  SHB, you do great work, but you're getting to be a prima donna.  Sooner or later, someone will come along and start making crossovers even better than yours (*gasp*) and then no one will care when you have a hissy-fit and pull yours off the board.

Like hell he is, Mockba might be egging you on but you're the one who's always making such a big deal about it. SHB, you do great work, but you're getting to be a prima donna. Sooner or later, someone will come along and start making crossovers even better than yours (*gasp*) and then no one will care when you have a hissy-fit and pull yours off the board.

nope, youre wrong too. nobody should be mad at me

and I like I said before, if someone feels they can do better then me, then they are welcome to try. so until that person comes along then I guess youre stuck with me....oh well

Whether you want it or not, it's the habit of this board to muse about what could be done differently. You don't wanna hear it, then don't read it. They aren't posting it for you necessarily, just throwing ideas out there for the rest of us to consider as well.

You also need to take the advice of your friends here, like Pantone and Yzerfan... they aren't here to screw you up or talk down to you, they want to help you... you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're made of. Can you handle ignoring the comments of one poster? Can you handle ignoring the constructive comments that are as much for us as they are for you? Can you handle ignoring the few negatives that inevitably come with a overwhelmingly positive group like this one? I hope you can, and not only for our enjoyment, but also for your own personal wellbeing.

We appreciate you and the work you do, but I guess there comes a point where tough love steps in and says "enough; something's gotta change".

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i will not buy into that one bit. I will not change my personality because frankly, there is nothing wrong with it. no mirrors need to be looked into, nor am I gonna buy into this "tough love" BS. Im not in the wrong and I am sincerely convinced of that.

Face it guys, some people clash over certain things. Its a part of life and Shark does have his right to an opinion about his concepts. Sure, its a shame that we can't enjoy SHB's creations due to certain personality conflicts, but such is life. I trust that we'll see some prime looking concepts in the future from Shark. Just let him be.

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

Whoa! I appear to have stumbled into a cat fight!!

Whats the point of posting if you dont want some comments about your work? And its the nature of the biz that some people will like stuff others won't and still others will say liked it but I would have done this!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

i think you both (SHB & Mockba) should start acting your age, i am nearly positive i am younger than both of you, yet act more mature when things like this come up. Mockba, i know you find it funny to egg him on like this, but really it isnt. You know SHB gets "irritable" over things like this but you never fail to spoil the concepts for the rest of us because of your little "rivalry". So please both of you, cut the crap and act your age. And, SHB, if you cant "handle" people making suggestions about your concepts, DON'T POST 'EM, because that is the habit of this entire board, SyPhi could'nt have put it better they're "just throwing ideas out there for the rest of us to consider as well" . That's all i have to say about this, grow up gentlemen!

Mockba does nothing more than throw the rules back out there. I mean it's not necessary, but it's not his fault.

Mockba once tried to give Shark a very good compliment in his work. One other person had replied to the thread. You know what Shark said to egg on Mockba? "One person has commented."

I don't really have much of a problem with what Mockba's doing.

I do know I'm sick of this though.

Maybe we should set an age limit on the board.

Anyone younger than 5 cannot be a member.

This is pathetic. Because 1) SHB is too much of a man to take any constructive critcism and from where I stand is the instigator and the loser of this situation. 2) Mockba can't let sleeping dogs lie, if SHB has his problems, let him crawl into a hole and solve them himself.

I have no less respect for you two than I do anyone else on this board. Both of you are extraordinary contributers to this board. But my respect may quickly be lost if this :censored: keeps up.

Act your age allready.

sig09.jpg

??? What's the purpose of the "board".  Post work and find out what people think?  Let's be considerate of other's feelings and at the same time be professional about your comments.  Be critical w/o being hateful or demeaning.

That's why I like being here on the board with you all!

By the way SHB - great concepts!  No further comments at this time.  Sleep on it tonight.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

nope, youre wrong too. nobody should be mad at me

I'm glad you can be so certain that you're never wrong.

By your thinking, anytime someone doesn't like what someone else has to say, they should shut down what they're doing and take it away from everyone.  Hey, I don't like that STL Fanatic thinks the Red Wings' jerseys suck, does that mean I should delete this board?

Of course I'm not going to do that, I'm reasonable.

Archived