Lockout Poster Update

Puckguy14

Update time and announcing special contributors.

The image now is in its poster mode. Also, the latest additions have Mallrats/Chasing Amy/Dogma creator Kevin Smith with a Flyers fan, and the hockey-nuy group, The Zambonis added in.

Total comes out to now 223.

On Friday, the co-sponsor of the poster, www.fansstrikeback.com is asking for a National Day of Hockey on Friday. Wear your jerseys to work, support one of the 87 pro or junior games that night. Or for the heck of it, go to your local rink and support the pee wee team!

And (shameless plug) get people to take a pic in their jerseys! And send to me (reminder NHL jerseys only!!!)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

So, there are two versions? A poster and a wallpaper?

Can we see both? Are they substantially different than one another?

Also, in your stats, you said "Number of fans in vintage or former team jerseys: 1"

and I alone sent you two photos of guys in Atlanta Flames jerseys.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Creamer! :D I know her, and that's all I can comment on. There is another one I'm attracted to, but I will not say who, since she might lurk here. :hockeysmiley:

Hey, no need to explain further about her (unless you want to send me a PM ;)) Now there is this blond at the top row, sixth from the right ..... and this brunette bottom row, third from the left..... OK, OK, I'll stop now :D

I saw, I came, I left.

So, there are two versions? A poster and a wallpaper?

Can we see both? Are they substantially different than one another?

Also, in your stats, you said "Number of fans in vintage or former team jerseys: 1"

and I alone sent you two photos of guys in Atlanta Flames jerseys.

Yes two versions. One is a desktop wallpaper, the one I had up yesterday. The other is how the poster will look like. I figured, that since I wanted this to be a poster, I had to make a version that will fit into a nice little poster.

I will put the wallpaper back up at the end.

Yes, I forgot to put a 6 next to that 1. Forgive me, it was what? 3am when I wrote that? LOL

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived