Choose the new Color for the Glendale Demons

Gary

Which Color should be the new Color  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm replacing yellow as one of the secondary logos in my Glendale Demons Fantasy Team, but I would like your opinion of the new color, should I pick a Darker Copper Color, lighter Copper Color, Teal or Sand

Here is the original tertiary logo in current colors

CurrentTertiaryLogo.png

And here are your choices

DemonsNewColorsChoices.png

Please help me out, thanks for your time

yeah I was thinking about going with B, I want to do a color that is synominous with Arizona and also the color of Glendale, thats where teal comes from. So I went with the Dark Copper because Copper is one of our industrial Money Makers, went with the Copper from the State Flag, Teal is similar to the Color on the city flag of Glendale, and Sand is one of the colors of the Phoenix Coyotes. So I want it to be a color that I could be proud of. I was also thinking of redoing the Field as well

I voted B but I meant D.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I voted for B. Why? Because it simply looks the best out of the four concepts that you've posted here... and I didn't initially see that keeping the current color combo was one of the voting options. So, you can subtract a vote from B and add it to maintaining the status quo.

I'd stick with the original. I consider it far better looking than any of the four new options.

* Treatment A is "flat"... it doesn't "pop" the way that the original does.

* Treatment B is better than A, but still seems dull compared to the color contrast evident in the original.

* Treatment C just doesn't work at all. The Teal seems completely out of place, particularly for a team called the Demons.

*Treatment D is bland.

lilg, I was just looking at the options, and something looked off in your original logo. It seems like the inside of the G and D should be red in accordance with the outline, like it is in the other options (although all the other options are lined in black). Just a heads up.

lilg, I was just looking at the options, and something looked off in your original logo. It seems like the inside of the G and D should be red in accordance with the outline, like it is in the other options (although all the other options are lined in black). Just a heads up.

yeah I know, I was switching the black and red.

Archived