Drew Bledsoe

GoldenArms10304

What type of an impact will Drew Bledsoe have in Dallas?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

when vinny went to the jets in 98 every said his best days were behind him and wound up having his best season yet under parcells. so who knows. he did well under parcells when he was in NE so he may do well in Dallas.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Just another move of desperation.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It looks like the Cowboys are loading up for one more run. Bledsoe isnt much better than Vinny, though. The Rivera signing was very, very stupid too. Thank god that the Eagles front office isnt that stupid :P

Hey, you drafted Mike Mamula!

"Cry, Eagles, Cry!"

It will not be Drew but the results from this year's draft what will affect the team more. Last year's draft was subpar to say the least. A 2nd round pick basically never became active, Jacob Rogers, and this year Brady James, part of the 2003 draft is supposed to take the place of Coakley. If they acquire Darren Howard, they will keep the 4-3, and they may be hoping too much from DB Anthony Henry.

I think the biggest thing wrong with Drew Bledsoe is that he suffered from overexposure on ABC. He had his sitcom, which was great, but then he started doing 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' as well.

Between syndication of all those things, plus his many attractions at the Disney/MGM studios in Orlando and Disney's California Adventure in LA, people just got tired of seeing him.

He does a voice in that 'Robots' movie though, I hear it's supposed to be pretty good. I like Ewan McGregor.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I think the biggest thing wrong with Drew Bledsoe is that he suffered from overexposure on ABC. He had his sitcom, which was great, but then he started doing 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' as well.

Between syndication of all those things, plus his many attractions at the Disney/MGM studios in Orlando and Disney's California Adventure in LA, people just got tired of seeing him.

He does a voice in that 'Robots' movie though, I hear it's supposed to be pretty good. I like Ewan McGregor.

Idiot!

That's not Drew Bledsoe you're talking about! It's Drew Barrymore!

Sheesh!

Frank and joe Hardy....didnt vince McMahon fire one of them a while back...oh wait, wrong Hardy Boys.

Bledsoe in Dallas might be a seriously bad thing for the NFC East.

No, no, the Drew Bledsoe show was based in Cleveland. That's why they had that theme song.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I remember that show. He worked with Joe Ferguson, the guy who used to be the Bills QB a long time ago. Now Ferguson has his own show, he took over for Craig Biggio.

Cosmic.

No, no, no. Joe Ferguson was just a name Burt Reynolds used on Celebrity Jeopardy. I believe he was wearing a large, foam cowboy hat at the time.

We've allowed all this silliness to stray too far off topic, let's get back to it, shall we?

I, for one, do not believe the Winnipeg Jets will be moving from Montreal to the Los Angeles suburb of Anaheim.

Archived