Alma-Mater Overhaul

bhambruiser

A lot of overlooked details...

The side stripes on the home jersey are opposite of the shorts stripes. Looks odd to me.

Shadowing on PV logo is messed up. In some places there is white between the gold and black, in others there is not. Two shadows is unnecessary. White seperators are too thick.

Placement of V maks the P look like an R at first glance.

PV logo on shorts doesn't match the PV logo. No shadows.

Very clean, though, could be nice with some work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

A lot of overlooked details...

The side stripes on the home jersey are opposite of the shorts stripes. Looks odd to me.

Shadowing on PV logo is messed up. In some places there is white between the gold and black, in others there is not. Two shadows is unnecessary. White seperators are too thick.

Placement of V maks the P look like an R at first glance.

PV logo on shorts doesn't match the PV logo. No shadows.

Very clean, though, could be nice with some work.

yeah i noticed most of this after the fact...i fixed it though...thanks for the comments

I like the first 3 but there's no need for a 2nd alternate.........especially for a high school team.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived