Help With Font on Reebok Hoops Shirt

iowahoo

Hello, this is my first post. I have been a long time viewer of Chris Creamer .com and like to make logos and designs myself. I have taught myself Photoshop and was pretty impressed with the things I create on it . . . until I checked out some of the great things goign on here!!!

I was hoping someone was a font expert and could help me figure out the font for the numerls and last name of the Reebok jerseys from the mid 90s. I purchased this authentic blank Bowling Green jersey and want to put #33 and Daniels on it for an authentic Antonio Daniels (supersonics) throw back jersey.

blankjersey.jpg

Here is a jersey from Wash. State that I am sure used the same numeral fonts.

jersey.jpg

jersey2.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully helping me out!!

Maybe I'll get the balls enough to post some of my concept stuff- most all Bowling Green Falcons things!

fade.gif

Definitely Benguiat Bold.

For the record, the best treatment of those numbers ever was by the ABL's New England Blizzard - complete with snow covering parts of the numbers!

6ggs2.jpg

[Edit to add picture. eBay is a wonderful thing!]

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

That's also the same font that my AAU basketball team has used since 1999 with the exception of 2002,when we used Galliard BT.Last season I found the font "Bangkok",which is a free version of Benguiat but there are some notable differences,mainly the 4 on our unis has been closed the last two seasons,and I've had to condense the font considerably.

98Falcons.png

Archived