GBL's Mesa Miners logo unveiled...

Brian in Boston

I think its kinda cool.  Better than most basketball logos Ive seen lately.

~UJ

baseball

Well it is better than most basketball logos I've seen lately--even if it is a baseball logo!

I too like the "M", but I'm not sold on the Miner himself...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Such a great logo, I dig it! I think this league has probably the best "minor" league logos.

You're absolutely right on this.

As for the logo, I love the colors, and its simplicity...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Surprise Fighting Falcons comes out on Friday. It is SHARP! Bosack and Simon did a great job with the GBL teams sans Tijuana (they didn't want to change).

yup they do come out on Friday, I should be there I will have pictures of the logo

Surprise Fighting Falcons comes out on Friday.

Easily the worst name in the entire league. Talk about uninspired. The logo had better be good, because the name leaves a lot to be desired.

I'd rank the GBL identities as follows:

1) Long Beach Armada

2) San Diego Surf Dawgs

3) Mesa Miners

4T) Yuma Scorpions

4T) Fullerton Express

6) Chico Outlaws

7) Surprise Fighting Falcons

Easily the worst name in the entire league. Talk about uninspired. The logo had better be good, because the name leaves a lot to be desired.

It wasn't the first choice. The first choice had trademark problems; thus "Miners." But mining was HUGE in Mesa, so it does stay true to the community.

Cards.png

It wasn't the first choice. The first choice had trademark problems; thus "Miners." But mining was HUGE in Mesa, so it does stay true to the community.

he was talking about the Surprise Fighting Falcons

he was talking about the Surprise Fighting Falcons

Oh. Well, the F'Falcons' logo does look good.

Cards.png

Archived